Sunday, May 15, 2011

Favorite Book/Series: The Inheritance Series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance (Nov. 8 2011) ) Christopher Paolini

So this is my favorite series, The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini. I started reading Eragon the first book during 4th grade and at that time, I was really into fantasy and dragons and wizards and all that so I really liked the book. Then Eldest came out and I read that basically until the book cover fell off and my mom had to tape it up for me. Then 2 years ago, Brisingr came out and I was just like "I MUST GET IT" and it turned out to be a GREAT sequel. Now I just found out on Amazon that the 4th and final book is coming out and I was like shouting my head off. 
The series is about a farm boy named Eragon and one day while hunting in the woods, he finds a blue stone and that eventually hatches into a dragon. Meanwhile, they live in an empire ruled by an evil emperor who is also a dragon rider and wants to destroy all other dragons besides his own so he sends armies just to capture Eragon and his dragon. So throughout the series, it talks about the battles that Eragon fights, his trainings, and the war between rebels and the Empire. 








No comments:

Post a Comment